movideo pty ltd trading as Movideo of Level 4, 21-31 Goodwood Street, Richmond, Victoria, 3121, Australia (movideo) is bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and is committed to protecting the personal information you provide when using the Movideo website (the Website).
1. Collection of Personal Information
The collection of personal information depends on how you use the Website.
When you use the Website, Movideo may collect your IP address and certain 'click through' information about your use of the Website.
If you contact Movideo with a question or comment, Movideo may collect certain personal information for the purposes of responding to your question or comment. Movideo will only use that personal information for this purpose.
2. Use of Personal Information
movideo may use the information it collects when you use the Website or when you register as a user of the Website:
- to monitor who is accessing the Website or using services offered on the Website;
- to profile the type of people accessing the Website;
- to tailor the information on the Website to your personal preferences; and
- if you consent to receive communications from movideo, to send you news and information about movideo's services and products and services and products of movideo's third party suppliers and 'partners' (such as record companies) by email.
movideo will generally not provide your personal information to any third party. Movideo will only disclose your personal information to a third party if:
- that disclosure is required for the purposes for which we collected the information;
- you have consented to that disclosure;
- movideo is required by law to disclose the information; or
- movideo is otherwise permitted to disclose the information under the National Privacy Principles.
movideo may compile and disclose aggregated information about users of the Website but this aggregated information will not include any information identifying individuals.
4. Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that personal information that Movideo collects from the Website is kept secure through the facilities provided by our secure corporate database.
While Movideo exercises great care in relation to the security of your personal information, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Movideo does not ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted to or from the Website and you use the Website at your own risk.
5. How to seek access to your Personal Information
You are entitled to seek access to any personal information which Movideo holds about you.
movideo may withhold access to your personal information in a number of circumstances which are set out in the National Privacy Principles.
If you wish to seek access to personal information Movideo holds about you, please email us at email@example.com
6. Links to third party websites
7. How to contact movideo
Please contact Movideo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on our personal information handling practices.
8. Additional privacy information
If you are interested in obtaining additional information on privacy you can visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner website at www.privacy.gov.au